This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Living with Bob and "Al"

While Sheri was focusing on finding joy yesterday, by doing a little indoor photography, "Al" was working on his fashion statement. Shorts on top of pajamas, topped off with a pair of jeans. But in the end does it really matter?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and yes I remember those fashion days. David once came to me declaring he had lost weight because his jeans were so baggy. I soon realized he was wearing mine!!!! Much love to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to laugh and laugh some more. The other morning I ran out quickly, came back and my hubby said he went out for a walk . . . I said oh you did, but you are in your underwear (boxers) he said oh no it's ok I had a shirt on! Love you . . . Beautiful photo! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What similar lives we are living! Thank you about the photo...take care!

      Delete