This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Living with Bob and "Al"

Sheri sees the devastation around the world, war, earthquakes, children starving and so much more. She has to ask herself  "so how bad truly... is a little bit of babble?"

Philippians 4:11 

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.

1 comment:

  1. Well, yes. I need to remember this as well. In 2 years we have had a home invasion, two dearhs, my daughter suicidal, two robberies, one threat of life, numerous money and work issues, my 15 year old in critical condition. And STILL I must remember to know that there are worse situations, and I am blessed in so many ways.they say you would still take in your own "laundry" at the end of the day...is it because it's better then someone else's or because we recognize it? haha. I have faith today in God's plan. Period.

    ReplyDelete