This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Living with Bob and "Al"

Sheri watched Bob and "Al", rub the sleeves of "their" new flannel shirt continually yesterday. Finally Sheri said "Bob is everything okay what are you doing?" Bob turned to Sheri with a clenched jaw and a look of determination of his face. Then "Al" replied "I am trying to keep the plaid straight on the sleeves of my shirt. When I bend my arms it moves. It has been doing that all day."
Gotta love him  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment