This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Living with Bob and "Al"

Sheri needs to help Bob and "Al" lead the fullest life possible now, instead of beng fearful of tomorrow. Sheri does'nt know how much longer any of Bob will be around , but she thinks she may be spending to much precious time trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for this blog. I added it to my feedly page and it often pops up right on top. I appreciate the way you get your thoughts across in easy-to-read little posts. Blessings to you and Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete