It was still a bit to chilly in the frozen tundra yesterday for Bob's arthritis, so Sheri gave him another 36 piece puzzle to do. This time she decided to not guide or help so she could see his processes. Oh my... 4 and 1/2 hours later he is done. Sheri heard all of the following in those 4 1/2 hours.
1. Some of the pieces must be missing
2. I need a tape measure to measure the circumference ( that is the not so handyman talking, because the puzzle is square )
3. I need to write to the makers of this and complain it doesn't work
4. Where are the intructions?
5. The only way this is going to fit is if I cut the piece down
6. Something is just not right here
8. I think the cat took some pieces
9. This looked so easy, I don't understand why this is so hard
10. This is a trick puzzle, I think you should try it.
Sheri wanting to show confidence that he could do it said " well if you can't do it then I know I can't do it" "Al" replied "Yes, that is true, because I won spelling bees all over the world."
"Well then" Sheri thought... there you have it!
For Linda & Lou Pestana
10 hours ago