This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Living without Bob and "Al"

Sheri is trying to reinvent herself....  but Bob was always the one with the plan.

4 comments:

  1. I have many words to say but all seem empty so I will just let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a widow myself (2years) I understand your feelings and my heart and prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my uncle who was suffering with Alzheimer’s since a few years, life was hard for him and everybody around him. I can totally understand your struggle and pain, My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. The long journey is over with Bob.

    ReplyDelete