This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Living with Bob and "Al"

Sheri finally realized that her grief is deeper and heavier than her heart.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers. Such a horrible disease. My dad is suffering from memory loss from a traumatic brain injury. It fills me with despair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, that you feel God all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, Sheri. May God comfort your heart with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While god & are not close I believe he has a plan. We don't know what is is but need to embrace it none the less. You are an amazing caregiver! You need to take care of yourself! Ps no one crys alone near me. I can't tell you the number of times I have wept for not only Bob or "al's" coworkers in the last year. It's a hard job but I LOVE it. Peace & love to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete