This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Living with Bob and "Al"

Well as you can imagine, yesterdays plan did not work out the way Sheri had hoped...enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Life is not fair. How do you get through life like this, Sheri? This question would cause me much frustration and anxiety, but I know the answer. I hope you truly find the Lord sufficient and that it helps knowing that your friends carry your burden as well and pray for you. 2 Cor. 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lonely road we travel. God is with you so you are never alone, just lonely. Thank goodness for family, friends and bloggers. The support is there but the sadness of no longer sharing the daily life is so very hard. Hugs to you, you are stronger than you know.

    ReplyDelete