This blog is about life with my husband who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's and Frontal Lobe Dementia in 2008. He was 64 at the time although now, knowing more about the disease, Alzheimer's was present many, many years ago, which is why early detection is so important. As you read the blog the character "Al" that I created in 2008, represents the way that Alzheimer's is invading our daily lives.
There is an archive tab further down the page that starts from the beginning of our journey.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Living with Bob and Al

It is 70 degrees out
And Al is wearing a coat...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your blog immensely. I love the alter ego AL. Very clever. Always felt that way about my dad's disease, but never thought of writing it that way. I'll keep following your blog.

    ReplyDelete